We all love to have a bathroom that reflects our personal style. Aside from that, functionality is at the heart of bathroom design. Have you been lately considering renovating your bathroom? Do you wish the bathroom and its fixtures were a certain way? Renovations aren’t easy-peasy. Having a tough time deciding if it’s time to take the plunge?
How do I know if it is time to remodel my bathroom?
- There have been changes to your lifestyle: You may have been married and have to take into consideration the needs of another person, your kid may have left for college and you are all alone or you may have an aging family member who is having a hard time using the bathroom. Changing lifestyles call for different requirements.
- Your bathroom requires TLC: Are the fixtures wearing out? Is the flooring looking too dull? Is your bathroom losing its original aesthetic appeal?
- You are dealing with constant clutter: Have you run out of space to place all your stuff? Does your bathroom appear cluttered? Do you want to make customizations to it?
- Your bathroom radiates a gloomy vibe: Lighting is an essential element that is often overlooked during the design phase. The low lighting could also cause safety concerns.
If you have answered affirmatively to one of the above questions, it is your cue to do bathroom remodeling. Bath Crest Home Solutions offers an extensive selection of bathroom accessories to suit the tastes of everyone. Their skilled team of contractors would help you in customizing your bathroom as per your preferences.
Mistakes that cost you more dime:
- Changing the layout needlessly: Do you feel like just changing the bathroom layout? Do you wish the toilet was in the corner or the sink could have been placed far against the wall? Moving these fixture consume more time and money and not worth the trouble.
- Failing to install adequate ventilation: Bathrooms with inadequate ventilation emits bad odor and causes damage to your home by encouraging mildew buildup.
- Improper tile sealing: This would also result in mildew and rot. A smallest crack may lead to a significant leak.
Before remodeling analyze what doesn’t work in your existing bathroom and how it can be fixed. Take into consideration the financial constraints. It is possible to upgrade your bathroom without drilling a hole in your pocket. Refurbishing your bathroom also increases your home value and worth the amount spent on it.